You can share your designs with the community in the Gallery.
Other members will be able to see, like and comment on what you’ve shared. You can also choose if you want to share the model’s instructions and let members download it.
Publishing a design
To publish a design in the Gallery:
- Upload a design to My Studio
- Open My Studio in your browser: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/my_studio.page
- Click on Publish to Studio Gallery to open the design detail page
- Choose the access option you want from the selections at the bottom
Display only: other members can only see the images and description. The file can’t be downloaded or used to buy the parts.
Full access: other members can download your design into Studio on their own computers.Partial access: other members will have access to the parts list and can buy the parts.
Intellectual Property (IP) infringement is the use of trademarks, copyrighted materials or patented designs without a license from their owners. BrickLink will check your design and its description for any possible infringement if you select Partial or Full access. Publication will take longer as a result. If your design doesn’t pass the review, it will be set to Display only.
- Read the Terms of Services
- Click Finish to publish your design.
Unpublishing a design
To remove one of your designs from the Gallery:
- Open My Studio in your web browser: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/my_studio.page
- Open the published designs section by clicking Studio Gallery
- Click on the design you want to unpublish to open its options page
- Scroll down and click Unpublish
- Your design is now back in the unpublished section.