Ready to make your dream a reality? To buy the parts for a design, upload your design on BrickLink as a Wanted List. You’ll then be able to find stores that have the parts you need.
Uploading a design to Wanted List
To upload the whole model:
- Click on Add to Wanted List in the top right corner
- Studio will open a tab in your browser and log you in with your BrickLink account.
If you’re not logged into your BrickLink account in Studio, you’ll get a pop up asking you to log in first.
- The tab will show the Upload to Wanted List page, with the data ready to upload.
- Choose a Wanted List to upload to (A)
By default, the page is set up to create a new wanted list named after the model.
You can change the name in the box (B).
- Click Proceed to verify items (D)
- Check the items and change options, if necessary (A)
- Click Add to Wanted List (B) to upload.
Uploading a submodel instead of a whole design
- Open the menu Model | Model Info
- Select a submodel from the dropdown (A)
- Click on Add to Wanted List in the bottom right corner (B)
- Proceed as above (steps 2 to 7).