Some designs on the gallery can be downloaded and opened in Studio.
You can download and import a design to:
- See how it looks in more detail
- Browse their instructions in Studio to build with real parts
- Generate render shots
- Modify it for your own needs (but don't republish it without an agreement from the original author).
- Open the Welcome Screen from the menu Help | Welcome to Studio
- At the bottom of the Welcome Screen, designs are displayed
You can scroll down to see more designs
- You can filter and search designs (A & B)
- Click on a design
If the button is not present, then the design is Display Only, either by choice of the author or because it may infringe on intellectual property (IP) rights.
- Its details should be displayed
You can scroll down to read more about a design.
- Click Import (C) to download and open it in Studio.
If you’re not yet logged in with your BrickLink account, Studio will ask for your username and password before starting a download.or, click on Go Back to keep browsing and searching the Gallery.
You can download designs from Gallery using a web browser:
- Open Studio Gallery
- Browse for a design you like
- Open its page by clicking on its preview
- Click on the Download Studio File button
- Open the downloaded file in Studio