It’s time to create your first LEGO design in Studio!
To start a new project, you can click File | New, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl N or:
- From the Welcome Screen, click + New or + Create New (A),
- Studio will create a new tab.
You can then add parts to your design.
Need help getting started? Here’s a few different ways to start building in Studio.
- Try building against a Reference Image. You can build a perfect scale model of your furry friend, which in this case is apparently an… elephant?
- Import an official LEGO set to build or modify. It’s time to add some laser cannons to your castles.
- Import a MOC from the Studio Gallery and put your own spin on it! Only “Full Access” designs can be imported.
- Try out the Mosaic feature by uploading your own image. Maybe you’re looking to create a 2D build of a cute pet picture. Or maybe you want to gift your best friend a portrait of their own face. Whatever it is, Mosaic can make it! Check out the similar Sculpture feature to turn 3D models into brick sculptures.
- Free build! With the entire BrickLink catalog at your disposal, you can go wild and let your imagination run free. You can also challenge yourself by using building palettes with a more limited selection of parts.